Are you interested in Study Abroad in Senegal?
Our program offers:
- An unforgettable experience in the dynamic and culturally rich Dakar.
- Courses from knowledgeable U.S. based university professors specialized in different areas of African Studies.
- Field trips to cultural heritage sites around Senegal.
- Local visits to museums, markets, religious centers, schools, and the music scene.
- Internships at various institutions pertaining to health, music, education, politics, environment, and more.
- Cultural exchange between study abroad students and their Senegalese peers.
- Homestay with Senegalese families that includes room and board.
- Participation in an international conference organized by The Dakar Institute.